On Monday 16th August 2021 (3pm-4pm), we hosted the first episode of our virtual workshops in the lead up to the main event in October. Our expert panel will share tips on how to build an online community.
Last year’s lockdown was a strong reminder on the importance of online communities. Being able to interact with your audience, garner support and create a true sense of community will help to ensure long-term business success.
This FREE session gave a ‘whistle stop’ tour on some of the best ways to build an engaged community online instead of neutral followers.
- Izzy Obeng, Entrepreneur & Managing Director of Foundervine
- Marvyn Harrison, Dope Black Dads Founder
- Raphael Sofoluke, UK Black Business Show and UK Black Business Week Founder
Our expert panel covered the following key discussion points.
- Impact of lockdown on online engagement
- Best social media platforms to use
- Best way to leverage your followers
And more ...
This interactive webinar included a Q&A session.