Department for Business & Trade x UK Black Business Week
Thursday 9th March 2023, 1pm GMT
Looking to understand more about export trade? In partnership with UK Black Business Show, the UK Department for Business & Trade will conduct two in-depth webinars to shed light on the current landscape of export trade whilst highlighting the support available to businesses.
Over the course of this hour:
- Hear about some of the international opportunities available to your business.
- Learn about the local support available through our International Trade and Export Academy Advisers and the work DBT does to help you with your international goals.
- Discover more about the DBT overseas network and how you can be introduced to potential new overseas clients through the Export Support Service
- Be inspired by an experienced export champion and hear more about their export journey from the very beginning, the opportunities that international trade has provided their business and how this has facilitated their businesses growth
- Get involved with the conversation, with a Q&A at the end of the session for you to put your particular questions to our experts
- Mike Adeniya
- Thulani Simbani, International Trade Advisor
- Raj Theper, Export Academy Advisor
- ESS – David Martin, Head of ESS Delivery Centre
- Case Study – Sandra Murphy, Managing Director, Equidiet (UK) ltd